Refresher Working at Heights Training Course Brisbane, Townsville or Onsite.
Are you looking for a Working Safely at Heights Refresher Training Course in Brisbane, Townsville or Onsite?
WorkSafe Connect has been delivering workplace health and safety related working at heights programs for over 10 years and is one of Queensland’s leading suppliers of the working at heights skill set.
This 4-hour refresher course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to work at heights. The course takes participants through the process that will give valuable knowledge regarding the common safety practices of when they work at heights.
To qualify for our Working at Heights Refresher program, we require participants to supply evidence of prior qualifications along with a record of your more recent experience. These would include being able to provide us with the following key documents/information:
- Previous Statement of Attainment for the Working at Heights
- Completion of the WorkSafe Connect record of experience
Consistent with the full 1-day Working Safely at Heights course, the refresher program is made up of the following nationally accredited unit of competency:
RIIWHS204D Work Safely at heights
Our refresher working at heights training course will refresh participants skills and knowledge in areas including statutory and regulatory authority requirements, heights safety systems, safety equipment and consideration to facilitate working safely at heights, safe shifting and handling of tools and material, and the processes of providing for safe work practices.
We run the working at heights refresher training program in Brisbane, Townsville or Onsite.
The skills and knowledge that you obtain during the Working Safely at Heights Training course is suitable for working at heights across a wide range of industries including the Resources Sector, Quarrying, Drilling, Agriculture, Councils/Government, Defence, Manufacturing, Heavy Industry, Defence and Civil Construction industries.
Please note that our working at heights program forms part of a wider range of skill sets including:
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will obtain a credit card sized ‘Competency ID Card’ along with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in both electronic and hard copy form.
WorkSafe Connect offers our full working safely at heights course weekly as part of our open course schedule or we can deliver this program onsite or on demand subject to client requirements. Our working at heights refresher course is currently offered fortnightly in our Townsville training facility.
If you have any questions regarding which Working at Heights course is most suitable for you then please get in touch with a member of the WorkSafe Connect team today.
Upcoming Townsville Training
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
Interpret and apply technical and safety information for working at heights
- Assess hazards and risk associated with working at heights and implement control methods
- Select wear and care for personal protective equipment
- Identify required safety systems including fall protection and associated equipment
- Check that fitting, adjusting and anchoring of fall protection and associated equipment is correct
- Perform work safely at heights
- Safe shifting and handling of tools and materials
- Adhere to statutory and regulatory authority requirements
- Comply with heights safety systems
- Comply with safe work methods
- Locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures
Townsville327 Bayswater Road
BrisbaneBuilding, Room 1.02 - Evans Deakin Room
Construction Training Centre
460-492 Beaudesert Road
Gold Coast1 Habana Street
Course ID: 7943744 - Refresher - Working Safely at Heights Brisbane