Confined Space Training Course Brisbane, Townsville or Onsite.
Are you looking for a Confined Space Training Course in Brisbane, Townsville or Onsite?
WorkSafe Connect has been delivering workplace health and safety related confined space programs for over 10 years and is one of Queensland’s leading suppliers of the confined space skill set.
This 1-day entry level course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to enter and work in confined spaces. The course takes participants through the process that will give valuable knowledge regarding the common safety practices of when they enter and work in a confined space.
The program is made up of the following nationally accredited unit of competency:
RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
Our confined space training course will run the participants through such areas as planning to work in a confined space, preparing to work in a confined space, working in a confined space, exiting from a confined space and cleaning up once the task has been completed.
We run the confined space training program in Brisbane, Townsville or Onsite.
The skills and knowledge that you obtain during the Confined Space Training course is suitable for working in confined spaces across a wide range of industries including the Resources Sector, Quarrying, Drilling, Agriculture, Councils/Government, Defence, Manufacturing, Heavy Industry, Defence and Civil Construction industries.
Please note that our confined space program forms part of a wider confined space skill set which also includes confined space supervisor, gas test atmospheres, operate breathing apparatus, issue work permits and risk assessment which can be accessed via the following link:
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will obtain a credit card sized ‘Competency ID Card’ along with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in both electronic and hard copy form.
WorkSafe Connect offers our full confined space course weekly as part of our open course schedule or we can deliver this program onsite or on demand subject to client requirements. Our confined space refresher course is currently offered fortnightly in our Townsville training facility.
If you have any questions regarding which Confined Space course is most suitable for you then please get in touch with a member of the WorkSafe Connect team today.
Upcoming Townsville Training
- Plan and prepare for working in confined space
- Work in confined space
- Exit confined space
- Clean up
- Locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- Demonstrates completion of entering and working in confined spaces
- Obtain appropriate entry permit and instructions for performing work in confined space
- Interpreting and applying safe work method statements
- Tagging and lock out
- Selecting, wearing and caring for personal protective equipment applicable to all tasks and environment identified
- Using atmospheric monitoring devices
- Working in the confined space
- Applying safe materials handling methods
- Identifying areas that constitute confined spaces
- Complying with site and equipment safety requirements
- Complying with the entry and exit procedures, risks and regulations
- Types of air contaminants and toxic gases
- Identifying the limitations of breathing apparatus
- Identifying equipment types, characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations
- Complying with site isolation and site control responsibilities and authorities
Townsville327 Bayswater Road
BrisbaneBuilding, Room 1.02 - Evans Deakin Room
Construction Training Centre
460-492 Beaudesert Road
Gold Coast1 Habana Street
Course ID: 7943744 - Confined Space Entry Brisbane